Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Prof to Stud: First round - well done!

Thank you for your little essays. I enjoyed reading and commenting them.
(One is still missing ... Anti-Semitism. I myself still have to add: Libertarianism. )

Now, this was the first round. I'd appreciate if you read not only my comment to your own essay, but also all the other essays and comments. And try to establish a sound bite version for each of the conceptions or ideologies for your everyday use.

It would be interesting to read your own comments and questions to my comments as well as to the essays of the other students.

We will continue this debate in the first week after Fall Break.
We will do it this way: I will interview each of you for about 5-10 minutes about "your" conception. So you will not read your essay to the students, but answer to my questions ... Make sure that you get a vivid and robust idea of "your" conception - I will try to challenge you and make you sweat a little!

See you on Thursday and Friday!

Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment